Hi all!
Yup, it's been a busy bad ugly week for me so far, I hope yours have been much better...
Okay! So back on focus, well done Camp Com for 100% attendance and selling shirts like hotcakes! (I like them hotcakes! We should all go for breakfast meeting someday!) As we all know, the countdown's getting closer everyday, and our dear leader chairman have already went up in front of the whole YPM to share on the camp theme, it seems that exciting times are ahead! The three pointers for the camp are, Identity, Character and Destiny, well, it's one thing to know what is written about these points in the Bible, but it's another thing to experience the Rhema word of God, therefore I urge you, brothers, to Pray and meditate on our Camp theme and aims!
Be filled so that others can be Blessed by the overflow of our hearts!
Looking forward to camp meeting!
Have a Blessed week! =D
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment